10 Posts
lukel2255 started a discussion
square footage? - Would love to know the square footage of this house, builder’s name, and floor plan if available!
    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
sqft/plans available - how many sqft is this house? anywhere to buy plans?
    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
how wide is this room (length of the wall the tv is on)? - Would love to know how wide this room is!
    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
Floor Plan - Can I please see a floor plan for this home? (I live in DFW) lglongino@live.com
1 Like    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
Backsplash - What is this backsplash called? Where did you find it? Love it!
    2 Comments
lukel2255 started a discussion
Tile - What tile color/brand is the shower tile?
1 Like    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
Floor - Beautiful flooring! I'm guessing hardwood? If not, what? Brand, style, color name? Thanks!!
1 Like    1 Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
How much - This is my dream home! I need to know... How much?!
1 Like    2 Comments
lukel2255 started a discussion
Rental - Please tell me this house is for rent!
    Comment
lukel2255 started a discussion
Cost - How much was this whole, amazing, creation?
    4 Comments