7 Posts
luvsparis started a discussion
Dining Room Decor - Thanks to great advice from you fantastic Houzzers I am now ready to decorate my dining room. My Dining Room Challenges post got so many wo... Read More
1 Like    195 Comments
luvsparis started a discussion
Dimming - Can this fixture be dimmed?
    Comment
luvsparis started a discussion
Dining Room Challenges - We moved into this new construction home almost two years ago. Our dining room is 17' L x 12' W. My dining table is 101" long. My mother ... Read More
3 Likes    331 Comments
luvsparis started a discussion
Window Treatment For Sliding Glass Door - We just moved into a new house. We put 3 1/2" plantation shutters on all of the windows. I'm at a loss as to what to put on the 8' x 8' sl... Read More
    28 Comments
luvsparis started a discussion
Ceiling Fans - I will soon be moving into my new construction home. I live in a hot climate and want ceiling fans for the great room and three bedrooms. ... Read More
    4 Comments
luvsparis started a discussion
Pottery Barn Furniture - I'm considering some Pottery Barn sofas and was hoping to get some input regarding their quality and durability. I am looking at the Buchan... Read More
    3 Comments
luvsparis started a discussion
Plantation Shutters - My new home is under construction. I love the look of Plantation Shutters and am strongly considering using them. I've never had them befo... Read More
    11 Comments