29 Posts
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
RUG - I love this rug. Who makes it?
    2 Comments
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Area Rug - Where did the area rug come from?
1 Like    Comment
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Stairs are outstanding....this is exactly what I want. - I live in Colorado. Please tell me the designer of the stairs or what manufacturer. PLEASE
    1 Comment
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
The pebble artwork above the fireplace.... - I have looked high and low for this print. Please tell where I could find one?
    2 Comments
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Art work - I love the black and white canvas. Where can I find it?
    1 Comment
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Guest Bedrooms: full or queen beds? HELP - I am buying new beds for our guest rooms. This is a new home. The rooms are small but, can accommodate a queen or a full. A full would be... Read More
    5 Comments
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Workers trashed our new carpet - We are building a new home in Colorado. We live out of state, and will be moving to Denver next month. We hired a home inspector since we ... Read More
    3 Comments
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Bar stool - Please tell me who makes the bar stools....please
    Comment
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Art work - Love everything. Could you please to me where the large pebble photograph came from. I want it for my great room.
1 Like    Comment
Lynn Gordon started a discussion
Bed - Love this bed. Could you please tell me where I could find it?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...