5 Posts
Marie started a discussion
Foyer table colour and style - Looking for recommendations on stain and finish as well as style for a round wood table to put in the foyer where the plant is now. I’m thin... Read More
    2 Comments
Marie started a discussion
Landscape advice on - We need to replace the Yews in front of our garage facing north east as they have not done well. We live in southern Ontario zone 5B. The be... Read More
    11 Comments
Marie started a discussion
Fireplace suggestions for great room - We just renovated our house by taking down the wall between the great room and the kitchen, redoing the kitchen, and replacing all floors. T... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
Marie started a discussion
Island pendant spacing - I’ve attached plans for kitchen renovation. I have to determine spacing of 2 clear glass globe pendants that will go over the island, befor... Read More
    10 Comments
Marie started a discussion
Dining Room Light Suggestion - I would like to change out the dining room light. Thinking black? Suggestions for changing out the light. Ceiling is 14 feet high and room i... Read More
    10 Comments