8 Posts
maxibella started a discussion
Lights over island - Can you tell me the manufacturer of the lights over the island?
1 Like    2 Comments
maxibella started a discussion
Light fixture - Where can I find this light?
    Comment
maxibella started a discussion
Wall colors - What are the colors?
    Comment
maxibella started a discussion
Loungers - Where are they from?
    1 Comment
maxibella started a discussion
Wall color - What brand and color is on the wall?
1 Like    2 Comments
maxibella started a discussion
Stools - Where are the stools from?
    1 Comment
maxibella started a discussion
Family room layout - I'm in the process in redesigning my family room. It's is open to our kitchen and an eat in area. I have a wall with 3 tall (84") windows, a... Read More
    1 Comment
maxibella started a discussion
What is the color on the wall? - What is the color on the wall?
    1 Comment