11 Posts
mboeding started a discussion
brand of accent chairs - The brand of the accent chairs
    1 Comment
mboeding started a discussion
the brand of the two barrel chairs in living room - Brand of two chairs in room with charcoal stone wall
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
shower pan and surround - The name of the wavy shower surround and pan
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
brand of bar stools - I would like to know where to purchase bar stools
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
the lights above island - I would like to know the source of the island white ribbed lights
2 Likes    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
I would like to know where to purchase the bar stools - Where to purchase these bar stools They look like leather Very lovely
    1 Comment
mboeding started a discussion
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
what did they use to under light the island - How did they put lights under counter top
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
the name of kitchen faucet - I like the smaller height
    Comment
mboeding started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...