Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
mcpyle
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
18 October 2012
mcpyle
started a discussion
Do you remember the make/model of the water filter faucet? Thanks!
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
1 September 2012
mcpyle
started a discussion
I know this is clear stain, matte finish IPE - may I ask who was the manufacturer and where was it purchased? -
I'm in Menlo Park. Thanks!
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment