12 Posts
mena162 started a discussion
Glass tub enclosure - I have an antique claw foot tub and am looking to enclose it with glass panels. Where can you find them? Are they custom?
    1 Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Wainscoting and molding on top - Where can these be obtained?
    Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Upholstery on chair seats - Pattern name and manufacturer? Beautiful
    1 Comment
mena162 started a discussion
    1 Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Chandelier - Where can I find this chandelier? Thanks
    2 Comments
mena162 started a discussion
Wall color - What is the paint color? Warm and beautiful
    1 Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Chandelier - Beautiful. Where can I find this chandelier? Thank you
    3 Comments
mena162 started a discussion
Chandelier - Where can I get the chandelier? Love it
    1 Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Wallpaper? - Love the wallpaper. Is it available anywhere? Thank you
2 Likes    Comment
mena162 started a discussion
Love the chandelier - Where can I find the chandelier (or a similar one)? Thank you.
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...