9 Posts
michelle2go started a discussion
    1 Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
    Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
    4 Comments
michelle2go started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
    1 Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
i want to finish my LR and hallway with oversized paintings but i dont want to spend a lot of money, does anyone know where i can buy resona... Read More
    Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
I want to paint Navy for accent color for my boys room. I am going to use Benjamin moore. Any suggestions?
    1 Comment
michelle2go started a discussion
white paint for kitchen - I want to paint my kitchen classic white what white color would you recommend to kitchen? no colors but white!;) I am looking at Bejamin Mo... Read More
    5 Comments
michelle2go started a discussion
Kitchen Cabinets - Where do you find nice kitchen cabinets?
    9 Comments