33 Posts
minders started a discussion
do those pendant lights provided enough light? - Considering those pendant lights for my island
    Comment
minders started a discussion
love the kitchen pendants - Would you mind sharing where I might find those?
    Comment
minders started a discussion
Mindy/ grass cloth console table - Love the grass cloth console… where might i find this item?
    Comment
minders started a discussion
love your lighting - I see you like sconces as much as I do. Do you have a main source. Absolutely love the sconces in the powder room… beautiful work!
    Comment
minders started a discussion
fireplace in the kitchen - What is the brand of that tidy little fireplace?
1 Like    Comment
minders started a discussion
love the pebble tile surrounding the tub - Would you please share where that can be purchased.
    2 Comments
minders started a discussion
love the chairs - Where can I find those chairs?
    Comment
minders started a discussion
lighting over dining table - Where might I find the light that is above the dining room table? Thank You and nice job!
    1 Comment
minders started a discussion
Lighting - Such a wonderful job you did with the lighting throughout this lovely home. Funny, I just ordered the chandelier you have at the staircase. ... Read More
    1 Comment
minders started a discussion
Counter stools - Your design work is beautiful throughout. Would you mind sharing where I might find those counter stools
2 Likes    14 Comments
Show More Events...