9 Posts
Lee Lacey started a discussion
What are the interior dimensions for the mattress? - I’m wondering if a 39” by 75” mattress will fit this day bed.
    1 Comment
Lee Lacey started a discussion
are the beams painted? - They look painted or just a very dark stain?
    3 Comments
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Antique brass faucet with a stainless steel sink? - I am updated a rental. It currently has cherry cabinets, green granite and stainless steel cabinet hardware. (picture is not great we are in... Read More
    4 Comments
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Pony wall topper - What is the depth of the wood on top of the pony wall? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Lee Lacey started a discussion
New Upstairs Addition: Bathroom Dilemna - I'm planning an upstairs addition that will have a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and two additional bedrooms, one for each of my ki... Read More
    8 Comments
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Help me with new dining table! - I live in a 1930s Tudor. The dining room is 12' by 9.5' and is the main circulation space for the main floor. (Main color is BM Hale Navy.)T... Read More
    1 Comment
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Go light or dark with grout color? - I'd love your opinion on whether you'd recommend a lighter grout or darker with my tile. As you can see from the picture of the tile, it has... Read More
1 Like    22 Comments
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Wall color - Love the yellow and gray combination. What is the wall color? Thanks!
    Comment
Lee Lacey started a discussion
Largest dining table for a... - My new house has a dining room that is 11 feet long and 9 feet wide with a door to the kitchen on one of the 9 foot walls and a door to an o... Read More
    2 Comments