6 Posts
mlzh started a discussion
Kitchen update - We are updating our kitchen with walnut and white. I am wondering if I should keep the uppers trimmed in white, or frame them with the waln... Read More
    1 Comment
mlzh started a discussion
White and walnut kitchen detailing help - We are in the process of finalizing our kitchen cabinets and are unsure of how to detail the upper cabinets. Counters will be white, lowers... Read More
    2 Comments
mlzh started a discussion
Flooring ideas - We are going to replace the rustic travertine floor that is throughout our main floor. It is not our style, but it suits the current style ... Read More
    1 Comment
mlzh started a discussion
Really love your work. I am curious about the Tile. - What is it called? Where did you get it from? I am also in Calgary. Thanks in advance.
    Comment
mlzh started a discussion
Elegant stair. Could you provide some details please? - We are considering replacing our conventional straight stringer stair with something similar. I am also in calgary - who fabricated this fo... Read More
    1 Comment
mlzh started a discussion
What are the dimensions of this kitchen? - I like the layout of this kitchen. Could you please provide overall dimensions, the island size and the clearances on the three sides around... Read More
    1 Comment