5 Posts
mnicolson started a discussion
Shower spray - Love this idea. Concerned that the spray from the shower will go all over the place. How was this managed? Thanks
    Comment
mnicolson started a discussion
Supplier for Tv hidden in mirrored wardrobe door? - Does anyone know a company that can supply a mirrored wardrobe with a tv integrated in the sliding door? I found a company called Hide My T... Read More
    1 Comment
mnicolson started a discussion
Help choosing a dining table for my beach house - Hi, I bought the chairs below for my beach house and now need to choose a table. We have light beachy wood floors and so rather than going ... Read More
    9 Comments
mnicolson started a discussion
Suggestions for how to lay out seating in sunroom? - Hi, I'm looking for some help on how to lay out seating in our sunroom. Room is 81 inches across (wall with single window) x 204 inches (wal... Read More
    8 Comments
mnicolson started a discussion
    Comment