18 Posts
moogers started a discussion
Fence or no fence? - We just bought the house in December. The fence was rotten and we were planning on replacing it. After tearing everything out, we are wond... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
moogers started a discussion
Heated Floor in Bathroom - Does anyone out there have any experience with electric heated floors? We have had ours for maybe 8-9 years and it has worked well. When I... Read More
    10 Comments
moogers started a discussion
Opinions on backsplash (yes, one more)! - i am replacing my uba tuba granite countertops with Cambria Ramsey quartz. The island is already the Ramsey, so changing it is not an option... Read More
    26 Comments
moogers started a discussion
Size of this Faucet - Would this be too big for a mini widespread configuration?
    1 Comment
moogers started a discussion
Kohler shower trim - Anyone know if I️ can use the existing Kohler valve in this shower (approximately 10 years old) with new Kohler trim, specifically Margaux? Read More
    1 Comment
moogers started a discussion
Kohler Shower Trim - I️ have a 10 year old Kohler shower valve and trim in bright brass. I️ want to update with Kohler Margaux trim. Can I️ do that easily? Are ... Read More
    1 Comment
moogers started a discussion
Unlaquered brass - Does anyone here know how or if unlaquered brass will hold up in a shower? I have the old lacquered bright brass Moen knobs and trim pieces... Read More
    5 Comments
moogers started a discussion
On to the Bedroom - Attached are pictures of our master. I have been trying for years to "get it right," but felt I never have. Recently put hardwood floors d... Read More
2 Likes    6 Comments
moogers started a discussion
On to the Bedroom - Attached are pictures of our master. I have been trying for years to "get it right," but felt I never have. Recently put hardwood floors d... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
moogers started a discussion
On to the Bedroom - Attached are pictures of our master. I have been trying for years to "get it right," but felt I never have. Recently put hardwood floors d... Read More
1 Like    28 Comments
Show More Events...