Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
morgen
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
15 July 2018
morgen
started a discussion
What does the lamp weight? -
What is the weight of the Bethnal Parisian Stone Table Lamp
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
2 November 2013
morgen
started a discussion
I love these tables, but they are made in china. I'm looking for USA -
I love these ens tables. I was ready to order them but, THEY ARE MADE IN CHINA. I'm looking for products made in the USA.
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment