8 Posts
mp8700 started a discussion
Tiny room help! - This room is small and I was wondering if an accent wall would be ideal? Or should I just do one whole color? Want to make this tiny room fe... Read More
    3 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
Basement help - Need some ideas on how to make this small place more cozy, was thinking of putting in laminate wood flooring, any suggestions on how to make... Read More
    10 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
Bathroom help! - I would like to update this bathroom but not sure where to start, should I keep a standing shower or should I put in a bath tub? Also what c... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
Bathroom - Need to repaint, my washroom any ideas? Want to have life in my bathroom
    2 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
New paint ideas - I've been trying to decide what color to paint my walls and if I should paint the long wall one or Two colors? I'm tired of seeing green! An... Read More
    2 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
I'm fairly new at this defiantly looking forward to connect to help me out with some ideas
    Comment
mp8700 started a discussion
Paint help - My room is currently pink and orange. I love the colors but feel that it's not painted correctly and its shaped like a bungalo.. Looking for... Read More
    7 Comments
mp8700 started a discussion
Our floors - I'm having trouble deciding on the color of the wood floors... We just did out trim but should it be the same color? I'm trying to make the ... Read More
    5 Comments