Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
msaudu
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
2 March 2014
msaudu
started a discussion
What to do about weird wall configuration -
I need advise about how to work that weird shape in the middle of the room. Actually, the entire room is a design challenge but I am focused...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
2 March 2014
msaudu
started a discussion
What to do with the weird configuration of built-ins in family room? -
I have 2 arches in my living room wall. Its very weird. I plan to mount the TV over the fireplace but what do I do with the large hole on th...
Read More
Like
14 Comments
See
14
more comments
Sign Up to Comment