15 Posts
mspiering started a discussion
Size of the space? - Would this work in a 16 x 19 basement?
    Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Stove, griddle - Who made the appliances please? Lovely
    Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Love! Dimensions of room? - Please and thank you!
    1 Comment
mspiering started a discussion
It appears dangerous - I love maximizing space but this one looks a bit scary.
    1 Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Display Hutch - Is this a custon piece or might this be purchased please? I think it is lovely and unique.
    1 Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Fridge? - Is made by whom please?
    1 Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Headboard wall? - Lovely! Japanese screen?
2 Likes    3 Comments
mspiering started a discussion
    Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Any idea the diameter of this room? - And this would be a library?
    Comment
mspiering started a discussion
Dimension - May I know please the size of this lovely room? Thanks.
1 Like    Comment
Show More Events...