5 Posts
Ana Olys started a discussion
How to incorporate triangle in galley kitchen with island? - Hi everyone! First time using discussion. I am planning a galley kitchen with an island. No possibility of putting dishwasher or stovetop o... Read More
    12 Comments
Ana Olys started a discussion
where could I find that black and brass range hood? - Absolutely stunning kitchen! Where did you find that range hood? Is it custom made?
    6 Comments
Ana Olys started a discussion
What is the screen like material? - Love the material used for balconies and bathroom window! Never seen it before. I like the way it gives a modern look. What’s it called? Lo... Read More
    2 Comments
Ana Olys started a discussion
What is that material use for balcony? - To whom it may concear: Love the material used for balconies and bathroom window! Never seen it before. I like the way it gives a modern l... Read More
    Comment
Ana Olys started a discussion
Where can I find those barstools? - Those barstools are amazing, they are beautifull.
    Comment