5 Posts
Nichole McGeorge started a discussion
    Comment
Nichole McGeorge started a discussion
Buffalo Check Wallpaper - I am looking for navy Buffalo Check Wallpaper. I live in Little Rock, AR and I have looked all over the internet and can't seem to find it a... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Nichole McGeorge started a discussion
5 Likes    Comment
Nichole McGeorge started a discussion
red/brown roof and bright red brick! - I hate the color of my roof and brick. We are getting new windows and changing out the old metal columns but I need help on what to do with ... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
Nichole McGeorge started a discussion
Need Help with exterior - My Husband and I bought this 60's ranch style home and want to add curb appeal! I hate the super red brick and the landscape is awful. Any s... Read More
    13 Comments