8 Posts
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
What is the mfg. and style name of the flooring shown? - I like the wide plank but would prefer a darker color. Can I get more information to track this down?
    1 Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
What size is the table? - I have about 8 feet available for a dining table. I want it to seat 6 minimum. I absolutely can't go over 8 feet width.
2 Likes    1 Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
How are these attached to the wall? - Are they attached with an adhesive or metal mount and nail?
    1 Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
What type of bulb will this take in lieu of the 40w Edison bulb? - I am curious if any 40w bulb will operate in this chandelier
    1 Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
I would like to use a flame flickering LED bulb. Will it work? - ★ Item Type: LED Bulbs ★ Voltage: AC100-265V ★ Base Type: Fit for E26/E2 If this product will not work with this bulb type do you have a s... Read More
    Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
Does this light have a switch? - I'd like to use this as a bed side reading lamp, Does it have an on off switch that is easily located or does in have to be plugged in each ... Read More
    1 Comment
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
Renovate or rebuild? - I have fallen in love with a building, it has the perfect location, it has charm and it has issues. Serious issues. It's been closed up fo... Read More
    2 Comments
Rebecca Lloyd started a discussion
    3 Comments