14 Posts
nolab started a discussion
Beautiful wallpaper! - What is the name of the wall paper and manufacturer?
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
Love the barstools! - I love the barstools! Can you please tell me where I can find it?
    Comment
nolab started a discussion
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
    Comment
nolab started a discussion
Love this kitchen design!! - What is the height of the upper glass cabinets?
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
Love the cabinets! - What I the paint colour used on the cabinets?
    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
Beautifully designed home! - I love the light fixture with the arrow going through it! Can you kindly advise where I can find it? Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
nolab started a discussion
Love the pendant light! - Excellent taste in the selection of the pendant light fixture above the table! Who is the manufacturer? Where can I find it? Thank you.
    Comment
Show More Events...