14 Posts
noreastern started a discussion
Experience with very small sinks? - We are putting in a new vanity in our very small bathroom. We are having the vanity custom made, but the counter can only be about 18" ... Read More
    11 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
Tile trim question - We are renovating our very small 1950s bathroom. We are doing 3x6 white subway tile halfway up the wall and for the shower enclosure. We are... Read More
    4 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
Arrangement for faucet and filter tap - I am about to buy a new sink and faucet, as well as an under-sink filter system with a beverage faucet. I only have room for a basic, 25&quo... Read More
    1 Comment
noreastern started a discussion
Stupidly washed unfinished floor with water - I recently had some old linoleum removed to reveal the hardwood floor underneath. I plan to have this floor sanded and refinished. After the... Read More
    4 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
    1 Comment
noreastern started a discussion
    Comment
noreastern started a discussion
Refinish or Replace? - We removed several layers of linoleum from our kitchen floor and found this subfloor. It is very random - part yellow pine, part red oak. I'... Read More
    4 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
Built in Wine Rack Measurements - As part of a kitchen update, I plan to build in a small, single-row vertical wine rack. It will have 7-8 square compartments. What size shou... Read More
    3 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
How important to sand cabinets before painting? - I am about to repaint my very old kitchen cabinets. They are already covered with several layers of paint, at least the top layer of which i... Read More
    8 Comments
noreastern started a discussion
Cost to build cabinets/shelving - I have two unrelated cabinetry projects I'd like to have done and was wondering what range I should expect for cost. The first is to add ca... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...