12 Posts
noterrious started a discussion
Pictures? - Where can I get these pictures?
    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Love the flooring - Can you tell me brand and color?
    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
mirror - I'm looking for this mirror in this finish, any clue?
    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Flooring - what is the flooring in here please?
1 Like    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Balconette - Where did these faux balconies come from please?
    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Little doorway gate - Any ideas where this came from?
    Comment
noterrious started a discussion
stone - Hi,What is the stone on this house please? You answered the brick question but not stone... thanks!
    3 Comments
noterrious started a discussion
Granite - Can you tell me the color of this granite please?
    1 Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Hood - Can you please tell me about this cook top hood?
    1 Comment
noterrious started a discussion
Who made the kitchen cabinetry, what are the colors? - I'm interested to know the kind of wood and stain colors used for this kitchen please?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...