12 Posts
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - What is the paint colour of kitchen units and what is the work top?
    2 Comments
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - Love the paint colour of fence and shed can you tell me what it is please
    1 Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - What is the colour of the kitchen cabinets
    1 Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - Kitchen pendant lighting where can I get them
    Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - Colour of kitchen please
    Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - Please can you tell me where I can get the kitchen light pendants
    1 Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - What is the colour of the kitchen cupboards?
    Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - I am looking at purchasing a engineered dark oak wood floor it will be for high traffic areas such as the hall and family room . I am not su... Read More
    1 Comment
olivet started a discussion
    Comment
olivet started a discussion
Olivet - What is the paint colour on the kitchen units?
1 Like    1 Comment
Show More Events...