8 Posts
Polly Caddes started a discussion
Vaniity Top - Is it possible to get the top in a white quartz? If not, does the vanity top material come sealed so as to protect it from water damage alo... Read More
    1 Comment
Polly Caddes started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
Polly Caddes started a discussion
Love the square metal frame mirrors. Where are they from? - Also, love the light fixture over the mirror. Who makes that?,
    Comment
Polly Caddes started a discussion
    1 Comment
Polly Caddes started a discussion
What is the depth of this vanity? - How narrow can a vanity be and still be functional? I don't keep much out on my vanity, but do need to spread out my skin products and makeu... Read More
    1 Comment
Polly Caddes started a discussion
    2 Comments
Polly Caddes started a discussion
Need Help with the Master Bath - My master bath is 12x5. It has a double vanity, a toilet, & a shower. I am wondering, given those dimensions, how I could install a ... Read More
    28 Comments
Polly Caddes started a discussion
Small Master Bath - My master bath is 12x5. It has a double vanity, a toilet, & a shower. I am wondering, given those dimensions, how I could install a s... Read More
    6 Comments