8 Posts
pdbishop started a discussion
Please share thes exterior color scheme. - I am going crazy trying to pick a white exterior! My whole project keeps getting postponed because I can’t pick the white. BM Ballet White l... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
pdbishop started a discussion
Help, I have gotten brave enough to paint my brick. - Please help me, What color is the white and the trim?
    Comment
pdbishop started a discussion
What size bin fits the Foremost 15" Cube? - What size bin fits the Foremost 15" cube?
    Comment
pdbishop started a discussion
    Comment
pdbishop started a discussion
    Comment
pdbishop started a discussion
Please help me with this Kitchen - I fell in love with Carra Marble subway tile. I am in trouble because I can not find a quarts counter top to match. I have a very active fam... Read More
    3 Comments
pdbishop started a discussion
What is this counter top? - I picked out this Calcatta backsplash several weeks ago and having such a difficult time picking out a counter top. I don't want marble so ... Read More
    Comment
pdbishop started a discussion
Bathroom remodel - I have all brass everything in my home, light fixtures, door knobs and ect. I have alot of black and brass in my home. I am remodeling my m... Read More
    1 Comment