12 Posts
petapea started a discussion
Magnolia help! - My potted magnolia has been dropping leaves in the past few weeks, about one every day or second day. It's also shooting some new leaves but... Read More
    8 Comments
petapea started a discussion
Would it look funny? - Would it look funny to run a thin table alongside the open chaise part of a modular lounge? I've seen tables along the back of a couch, like... Read More
    25 Comments
petapea started a discussion
Show off your ceiling rose!! - I love a good ceiling rose, be it modern more traditional or even black!! Whatever form they take, I feel like they are jewellery for the ce... Read More
1 Like    15 Comments
petapea started a discussion
Would it look weird to half paint this fireplace? - I've just had a gas heater installed into my old fireplace. I've always loved the old brick of the fireplace but it's looking abit dark to m... Read More
1 Like    44 Comments
petapea started a discussion
UPDATE! Bedroom light chosen - For those who didn't see the original conversation: I was looking for a pendant light for this bedroom: I was in love with the idea of an ol... Read More
4 Likes    5 Comments
petapea started a discussion
    27 Comments
petapea started a discussion
Styling my sister's hallway! - I'm trying to help my sister out with her hallway, here's a current pic from the front door. As she has to live with that planter box for n... Read More
    32 Comments
petapea started a discussion
What to do with this window??? - Here's my bedroom window. It's the nicest feature of the room and something I want to highlight. I recently had these blockout blinds imsta... Read More
    19 Comments
petapea started a discussion
How to fix a 'popping' floorboard? And who to fix it? - So, the culprit is in my kitchen, right where I prepare meals- every time I step on it it makes a popping noise loud enough to wake the dead... Read More
    2 Comments
petapea started a discussion
Tulip table choice - Below is a pic of my current dining space. I am wanting to replace the square table with a tulip table (I'll keep the chairs and mirror as ... Read More
1 Like    41 Comments
Show More Events...