Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Phran G
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
25 November 2016
Phran G
started a discussion
Where can I find someplace to purchase this fabric? -
I would like to purchase some of this fabric for a window treatment however when I go to the website listed, it it not up and running? Any s...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
16 May 2016
Phran G
started a discussion
Interested in this mirror....price please & where to purchase? Thanks
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment