7 Posts
radioactivefog started a discussion
Wood border material - Hello, what type of wood is that wooden path border made from? I'd like to recreate that :)
    1 Comment
radioactivefog started a discussion
Light and wall paint colour - Hello, would you be able to tell me where either the light is from, or what the paint colour is? Both are lovely
    1 Comment
radioactivefog started a discussion
wall paper print - Is this print William morris? If so, what's it called? It's beautiful
    2 Comments
radioactivefog started a discussion
Fireplace dimensions and where from? - Are you able to provide info on this?
    Comment
radioactivefog started a discussion
Ceiling light - Where is the ceiling light from? thanks
    1 Comment
radioactivefog started a discussion
Painting of woman in pink and blue on wall - Can you please let me know where I can purchase it or who the artist is? Thanks!
    1 Comment
radioactivefog started a discussion
Extension idea. Opinions welcome! - Hello all! I'm looking to add a second bedroom to my current one bed ground floor flat in North London by extending into the side return. ... Read More
    7 Comments