38 Posts
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
wind induced noise in horizontal railings - Hi, We just built a house with concrete flat roof / deck and installed horizontal railings all around. We live close to the coast with many ... Read More
    1 Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Wall and ceiling colors - Gorgeous bedroom. I loved the color. Can you please tell me what color used on the walls as well ceilings. Greatly appreciate.
    Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Can I install in breezy area - I am thinking of installing this chandeliers in the foyer which would be perfect but we have cross ventilation. Do you think the crystals wo... Read More
    1 Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Help with Landscape - Hi, We are building a new house. The side walls are tall and plain, I mean boring. I need a help in deciding what kind of landscape would b... Read More
    6 Comments
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Center island - Can you please tell me the size of the center island? It's beautiful.
    6 Comments
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Need help with my new kitchen - I am building a new house. my kitchen has 2 central islands and I am planning to use Amazonite quartzite on the one countertop closer to the... Read More
    20 Comments
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
roof deck material - Beautiful project. Can I ask you what material was used for the roofing? Also what is the material for the next layer for the walkable surfa... Read More
    1 Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
roof top material - Stunning design! can I ask what material did you use for the roof top deck? i mean waterproofing layer as well as walking surface.. Thank y... Read More
    Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Floor tile name and size. - Loved the floor. Can you please tell me what kind of floor is this and the size of the tiles? if possible I would like to know the name of t... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Jagruti Pandya started a discussion
Top zero sinks - Building a new house and i almost made up my mind for a granite sink, which I had in my old house and I loved it. I saw this top zero sink a... Read More
    11 Comments
Show More Events...