4 Posts
robbolson started a discussion
Greenhouse Help Please (pictures) - I have a bit of an off the wall idea and wanted to run it past those of you with experience. The wife and I have been thinking about making ... Read More
    11 Comments
robbolson started a discussion
Comfrey questions (bocking 14) - From MN (zone 4?) First year gardener/composter this year and trying a good mix of flying by the seat of my pants and researching heavily as... Read More
    6 Comments
robbolson started a discussion
Garden lettuce help (pics) - Hello All, First time gardner here. I grabbed a few garden mix plantlngs (is that the right term?) from the local greenhouse and planted the... Read More
    12 Comments
robbolson started a discussion
Grass help! - I'm a new homeowner and new to lawn care. There were two tall pine trees that had dead branches down to the ground, we trimmed them all up t... Read More
    15 Comments