17 Posts
robingg started a discussion
Same as another faucet? - Is this the exact same faucet sold by Rozin? And called "venietia" at Houzz for $224.99?
    Comment
robingg started a discussion
Wainscoting Advice - We bought a gutted (flooded in Hurricane Harvey) patio home in Houston. Only the studs (basically) are left. We are shifting some things a... Read More
    1 Comment
robingg started a discussion
Grohe 35053EN0 GrohFlex Shower Set, Brushed Nickel - Is this the Brushed Nickel INFINITY FINISH?
    1 Comment
robingg started a discussion
Farmhouse sink - I'm going to order but need exact dimensions, schematic I think it's called, for my plumber and fabricator to cut out area. I see on descri... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
robingg started a discussion
    Comment
robingg started a discussion
Tile with marble top dilemma - Can somebody recommend a tile for a shower surround that will blend well with a vanity top that's done in Taj Mahal quartzite?
    7 Comments
robingg started a discussion
    1 Comment
robingg started a discussion
Exactly what is that called that's inserted in the cabinets? - I'm having some cabinets made in a study that need to "vent" because office equipment in there. Would like to use this but have no idea wha... Read More
    2 Comments
robingg started a discussion
    2 Comments
robingg started a discussion
Interior door & cabinet hardware - all the same finish or not? - We're doing a complete remodel of a house in Houston. I'm struggling with what door lever finish to choose. I've picked out a door lever t... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...