24 Posts
romistyle started a discussion
    1 Comment
romistyle started a discussion
Painting.. - I love it. Who is the artist ?
1 Like    1 Comment
romistyle started a discussion
Hi there.the rug. Whoow. - Where can I find it?its what I'm looking for.
    2 Comments
romistyle started a discussion
    2 Comments
romistyle started a discussion
Hi..I love the coffee table . - Can you tell me from where?
    Comment
romistyle started a discussion
wood floor color stain. - its exactly what im trying to do with my floors .can you tell me the mix colors you use and what company?
1 Like    1 Comment
romistyle started a discussion
    2 Comments
romistyle started a discussion
THE RUG...STAUNING. - PLEASE TELL ME FROM WHERE,DAVID YOU MADE IT PERFECT,LIKE ALWAYS.I CANT..
    3 Comments
romistyle started a discussion
SLIDING DOOR.WOOOOW. - IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING EXACTLY LIKE THIS.WHERE YOU GOT THEM FROM .??
1 Like    1 Comment
romistyle started a discussion
SLIDING DOORS. - HI DAVID,FIRST ,I WISH YOU WILL NEED ASSISTANT .EVERYTING YOU DO IS SOO PERFECT.I LIVE IN NY ,STUDY IN PARSONS ,AND RENOVATING MY APT .THIS ... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...