6 Posts
ryanek00 started a discussion
Fan info - Does this fan come with a light and remote? And is there a image with the light on the fan?
    1 Comment
ryanek00 started a discussion
Tile info wanted! Please - Where can I find this tile? I'd love to use this in my kitchen
    1 Comment
ryanek00 started a discussion
What brand? - This tile I would love to know wher to buy it
    Comment
ryanek00 started a discussion
Help picking kitchen backsplash - Ok so I have dark wood floors and black leather honed granite countertops... Haven't picked backsplash yet... I'm interior decorator is kind... Read More
    20 Comments
ryanek00 started a discussion
Color? - I really would like a clean look in White or a Green? Can a custom color be done? Thanks
    1 Comment
ryanek00 started a discussion
Sink question - Does this sink come with the necessary hardware to mount it to a wall?
    1 Comment