4 Posts
scoopenator started a discussion
Exterior House Colour Advice Please - Hello, I am changing the colour of the outside of the house but I am unsure what colour scheme. I want to get away from the green altogether... Read More
    7 Comments
scoopenator started a discussion
What to do with the 'Dining' part of the LShape 'Lounge Dining' please - Hi All, I am keen to get your creative thoughts on what to do with the 'Dining' section without making it a space to eat. As you can see fr... Read More
    7 Comments
scoopenator started a discussion
Excuse me dear creative geniuses.....I have a lounge room question. - Hello, hoping you guys could give me some clues on what to do with my lounge room please. It is next to another small room which would have... Read More
    23 Comments
scoopenator started a discussion
Houzzenators! I'm restricted by colour of tiles - Hello Houzzenators, I am having trouble with my family room and would be keen to receive some creative advice from you guys. As you ca... Read More
    55 Comments