6 Posts
scubastan started a discussion
Wanted: Garlic, Shallots - New to the exchange but hoping I can find some good trades: I Have: - Bhut Jolokia Chili Pepper seeds. They are from this years harvest. Pa... Read More
    5 Comments
scubastan started a discussion
Viola(s) from seeds - Is it too late to start from seeds? Seed packet says 12weeks before last frost.. :(
    3 Comments
scubastan started a discussion
Cherry Tree Blossing in Oct? - Hi everyone. I purchased two Cherry trees in April 2010. Minnie Royal Cherry/Mazzard and Royal Lee/Mazzard. They did ok in the summer, but ... Read More
    8 Comments
scubastan started a discussion
What to do w/ Strawberries in the SoCal Winter? - Hi everyone, I have 25 wonderful Everbearer Albion Strawberry plants. I was wondering what everyone here in So. Cal does with their plants i... Read More
    8 Comments
scubastan started a discussion
Grafting onto Mature Valencia Tree - Hoping one of the Grafting/Citrus experts might have an answer. I just got a Sanquinelli Blood Orange tree in a 5gallon pot. My question is... Read More
    2 Comments
scubastan started a discussion
Sunkist Naval Orange Tree - Anyone know where or how I can get a Sunkist Naval Orange Tree? I just love their naval oranges and want to grow a tree. Any help is greatly... Read More
    6 Comments