Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
semily24
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
2 April 2013
semily24
started a discussion
Is that real grass, and where is this home? -
I live in Santa Fe and came looking for inspiration photos for my drab, but loaded with potential, back yard. This is everything I want! I...
Read More
3 Likes
24 Comments
See
24
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
4 October 2012
semily24
started a discussion
Replacement window - was the wrong size installed? -
We recently purchased a 10-year old house with vinyl windows. One window was badly warped and din't operate properly, so yesterday we had it...
Read More
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
24 July 2012
semily24
started a discussion
New refrigerator won't stay cold -
I purchased a Samsung RSG257AARS last month. I set the fridge temperature at 34 degrees, but it won't stay there. The temperature gets to 34...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment