Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Diane S
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
27 November 2014
Diane S
started a discussion
What material is the countertop next to the stove?
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
6 March 2012
Diane S
started a discussion
Scale of fixture -
I love this fixture. Who makes it and what size is it? I want to use oversized fixture, too, but I am a little afraid. Do you have any words...
Read More
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment