4 Posts
shidobe started a discussion
Help me chose a rug and finish this room - This is the landing at the base of the steps going down to our finished basement. We use it as an office and a quiet place to read. The wall... Read More
    6 Comments
shidobe started a discussion
Decor requests for a small entryway - I'm having problems trying to decorate the entryway to our home and an happy for suggestions! First, while this is the front door to our hom... Read More
    10 Comments
shidobe started a discussion
Wall decor issues - I'm turning my daughter's old bedroom (about 10 X 11) into a small tv room. I like the way it's turned out, but I've got a corner that I jus... Read More
    14 Comments
shidobe started a discussion
Need help choosing a wall color in a bedroom - My 15 year old daughter is moving to a new bedroom in our home. She has picked out a bedspread with a teal-colored chevron design. The issue... Read More
    8 Comments