10 Posts
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
Where can I get this print? - Beautiful calming space.
    1 Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
Shower tile? - Stunning. What is the shower tile name and floor? What is the finish on the shower hardware as well? MY FAVORITE BATH ON THIS SIGHT!
1 Like    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
I love the 6 wood mirrors. - Do you know who makes them? Beautiful construction too!
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
    4 Comments
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
Who is the designer - Hi. Who is the designer of this room and what is her hourly rate? I live in Roswell GA.
    Comment
Cathy Silbaugh started a discussion
I am interested in the print above the side table? - Can you tell me where the print is from above the side table? The room is beautiful.
    1 Comment