5 Posts
simbasue started a discussion
Nine Month HD Granite Nightmare - I never associated the term Buyer Beware with Home Depot until now and wanted to post photos of my granite so that others can make a more in... Read More
    31 Comments
simbasue started a discussion
Bad Seam: Leathered Marron Cohiba/Antique Brown Installed Today - Hi, It has been 10 years since I posted, but I built my house with the help of everyone on this site :) Lately I have been lurking quietly... Read More
    6 Comments
simbasue started a discussion
Whose Mistake? Back bevel on double doors with ball catches - HI, We recently took delivery on 8 foot interior double doors bedroom entry doors--48 inches wide. We ordered ball catches and no astral. T... Read More
    9 Comments
simbasue started a discussion
Anyone successfully plant English Ivy? - Yes, yes, yes! I already know about the bad rap it gets in the Pacfic Northwest and other woodland areas. But, I happen to like the fact tha... Read More
    8 Comments
simbasue started a discussion
When and how to kill weeds on an unlandscaped half acre lot? - I have been acting as Owner builder on a house on a half acre lot and will be landscaping this year and have had my fair share of weeds last... Read More
    5 Comments