Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
Simone
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
13 December 2014
Simone
started a discussion
I would love to know where I can get the cover for the sofa. Thanks!
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
24 June 2013
Simone
started a discussion
What's the ceiling height in this room? -
These ceilings looks lower than most; I would love to know the exact measurements. Would you kindly let me know? Thanks!
Like
3 Comments
See
3
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
9 March 2013
Simone
started a discussion
Divider Wall - Plexiglas? Blind? -
I would love to know details regarding the wall which appears Plexiglas with what looks like a blind rolled up. I have a space I need to di...
Read More
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment