8 Posts
skyedog started a discussion
Any problems with small loads in a large capacity washer? - I haven't been here since this was Garden Web but I'm in the market for a new washer and I would appreciate some input. I'm probably going ... Read More
    3 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
PaintedLady - my encaustic floor - PaintedLady, Instead of highjacking the Victorian thread I'll post it here. I used encaustics from Tile Source. The tiles are new and we in... Read More
    1 Comment
skyedog started a discussion
fabric is printed off grain - I'm making drapes and my fabric is printed off grain. It wasn't very noticeable on the first couple of panels but as I went down the bolt is... Read More
    4 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
Problems staining white oak trim board - We are recreating the oak trim in our recently remodeled kitchen in our 100 year old house. The previous owners had gutted much of the origi... Read More
    3 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
How big is too big for DIY drapes? - I have two very large front windows I want to cover with pleated drapes. For each window I will need two finished panels over 75" each.... Read More
    4 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
Will encaustic tile work in my house? - I have a hallway off my back entrance that is 3 1/2' by 10'. It leads to both the basement and kitchen and is heavily used by the family - t... Read More
    11 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
Does anyone do Ripplefold drapes? - I'm considering putting in Ripplefold drapes but I don't see them pictured very often and wonder if they are not "current". I don'... Read More
    8 Comments
skyedog started a discussion
Will shears protect from sun damage? - Hello, I am usually over at the kitchen forum but I do lurk here a fair amount. I have west windows in my living and dining room and I am r... Read More
    12 Comments