23 Posts
Shannon S started a discussion
Paint the fascia? - Hello! We got a new roof and removed the shutters (thanks to Houzzers for suggesting removing them!) and now our painter is suggesting paint... Vote Now
    2 Comments    6 Votes
Shannon S started a discussion
Roof color help! - Hello! Our roof will be replaced due to wind and hail damage. It’s currently brown but we would like to change it to a dark gray or even bla... Read More
    47 Comments
Shannon S started a discussion
Looking for glass front door with privacy...is that crazy?! - Hi! Our entry is quite dark so I would love a modern front door with glass in it but trying to find a way to be private as well. Is there a... Read More
    7 Comments
Shannon S started a discussion
Suggestions for changing staggered cabinets? - Hello! Someone suggested in a previous post that I should change our staggered cabinets. We aren't able to remove all of the upper cabinets ... Read More
    24 Comments
Shannon S started a discussion
Color of rug? - The rug appears to be gray. Is that correct? I didn't see any information about the color and just making sure it's not blue. Thank you!
    1 Comment
Shannon S started a discussion
Light color stain for red oak?? Help! - Hello! We had water damage from a frozen pipe a few months ago and FINALLY getting it all back together (with some changes). Our floors are ... Read More
    27 Comments
Shannon S started a discussion
Anyone have a white composite kitchen sink? - Hello! I wanted to get a white sink for our kitchen remodel because I was hoping to do a gold faucet and hardware and thought it might look... Read More
    1 Comment
Shannon S started a discussion
Kitchen Renovation and Lighting Help! - Hello! We had water damage in our kitchen and other parts of the house. The cabinets will be pulled out tomorrow and the rest of the place h... Read More
    2 Comments
Shannon S started a discussion
Kitchen Renovations and Lighting/Electrical Question - Hello! We had water damage in our kitchen and other parts of the house. The cabinets will be pulled out tomorrow and the rest of the place h... Read More
    1 Comment
Shannon S started a discussion
Curtain Help - Hello! I need to put curtains up in our office to help with the echo in the room (I'm also putting down a large rug). But my problem is th... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...