Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN & RENOVATION
Interior Designers & Decorators
Architects & Building Designers
Renovation Contractors
Kitchen & Bathroom Renovators
HOME IMPROVEMENT
Cabinets & Cabinetry
Tile, Stone & Countertops
Carpenters
Painting & Wallpaper
SHOWROOMS & SUPPLIERS
Furniture & Accessories
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Lighting
Carpet & Flooring
GARDEN & OUTDOORS
Landscape Professionals
Garden & Landscape Supplies
STORIES
LATEST FROM HOUZZ
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Renovating
Decorating
Outdoors
Architecture
Lifestyle
Houzz TV
HOUZZ TV
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Living Rooms
Kitchens
Bedrooms
Bathrooms
Furniture
Flooring
Windows
Lighting
Paint
stephmoore
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
2 Posts
12 November 2012
stephmoore
started a discussion
What type of contractor would I hire to build custom mudroom shelving? -
I would like to create a mudroom area in my basement and I am considering hiring someone to do built-ins or cabinets to fit the space. I'm ...
Read More
Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
2 November 2011
stephmoore
started a discussion
This table was given to me about ten years ago. I'm trying to determine the manufacturer and get a little more history on the piece. I'm ho...
Read More
Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment