100 Posts
thirdfrt started a discussion
How to uninstall Avast From my laptop - I will be removing Avast from my laptop windows 7 computer next month and I want to make sure I get everything removed before installing ano... Read More
    7 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Question About Antivirus Software For 2015 - Hi Everyone, I have heard of a product called Vipre is it any good and has anyone here used it? I have always used Norton Antivirus and no... Read More
    21 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Reduc500 Judy is very ill - Hi Everyone, I am trying to contact all those who might know Reduc500. Her name is Judy and she was on this site for many years. I've just... Read More
    5 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Reduc500 is Very ill - Hello Everyone, Those who know Reduc500/ Judy is gravely ill. She is under Hospice care and is not expected to make it according to her dau... Read More
    12 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Reduc500 is Very ill - Hello Everyone, Those who know Reduc500/ Judy is gravely ill. She is under Hospice care and is not expected to make it according to her dau... Read More
    1 Comment
thirdfrt started a discussion
How do I enlarge this thread when I come on here? - Hi, I just had a new computer built and when I came on here I noticed the picture of the thread here is smaller and in the center of the pa... Read More
    7 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Firefox addon for Windows 8.1 Question - Hi, My sister has Windows 8.1 and I managed to help her over the phone on how to download Firefox for Windows 8. Now what I couldn't find w... Read More
    16 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Has anyone here updated firefox? - Has anyone updated firefox? I was wondering if I should go ahead and update it. I am a bit confused as to the changes that this update may m... Read More
    5 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Change Windows Update Settings problem - Hi everyone, For the past two weeks when I shut my computer down and start it back up I see on my task bar a flag with a red X. When I clic... Read More
    6 Comments
thirdfrt started a discussion
Problems with I Tunes and Media Player Settings. - Hi Everyone, I have Windows XPSP3, Media Player 11 and I tunes recently updated. The problem is I have a CD that I have played many times ... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...