11 Posts
trillyfilly started a discussion
Looking for "Opening Night" roses - Long shot here. My little sister got engaged in front of a rosebush called "Opening Night". She wanted some of that rose in her bo... Read More
    Comment
trillyfilly started a discussion
Growing Corkscrew Flower (vigna caracalla) indoors? - I am thinking of purchasing this plant from Logees as a gift for someone soon. The person lives in a sunny and warm apartment in NYC. Obviou... Read More
    2 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Random plant in herb container - Any clue what this is? It is growing among some herbs in a container.
    5 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Question Regarding Leaves of Smokebush - I have a Cotinus coggygria 'Black Velvet' Smokebush. I planted it in May of 2014 and it seemed very happy and produced flowers and grew abou... Read More
    3 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Gashes and red marks on weeping cherry - We've noticed some red marks and gashes on our weeping cherry tree, almost like the trunk is being scratched by something. I read on this si... Read More
    1 Comment
trillyfilly started a discussion
Crabapple with non-crabapple branch - We bought two crabapples last year from a well respected local nursery. They are doing wonderfully, but I noticed a branch growing off that ... Read More
    4 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Identify Fragrant Bush - My sister sent me this picture and said this bush was very fragrant and wondered what it was. It was 8-10 feet wide and tall. It is located ... Read More
    3 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Bought plant on clearance with no label - Can anyone help with the identification of this plant? It was on clearance and I, well, bought it on an impulse. I liked the red stem... Read More
    3 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Help identifying fragrant shrub - My boyfriend and I bought a house in spring of 2010. There is a shrub that blooms at this time that we left alone and I have no idea what it... Read More
    3 Comments
trillyfilly started a discussion
Groundcover for Slope in Full Sun - I posted this on New to Gardening but haven't received any responses yet and this forum seems a little more active. My boyfriend and I bough... Read More
    12 Comments
Show More Events...