13 Posts
tsale72 started a discussion
What app lets you test paint color on your walls - Help. Looking through paint colors to de-beige the walls. Leaning towards a blue shade.
1 Like    2 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
Want to do paint color on the walls! What would you do? - No more beige on the walls. New window treatments new color scheme. Obviously keeping the cabinets and the granite and the tile as is
    9 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
I want to add print color over these beige walls in a Tuscan kitchen - The kitchen is a very tuscan looking kitchen with beige large tiles on the floor and antique white kitchen cabinetry and earth toned granite... Read More
    7 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
I want to add paint color instead of beige walls - The kitchen is a very tuscan looking kitchen with beige large tiles on the floor and antique white kitchen cabinetry and earth toned granite... Read More
    4 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
Do you center the picture on the wall or on the dining room table? - My table is off-center with the room due to a 2 foot sideboard that extends out at the short end of the room. The table is centered beneath ... Read More
    6 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
Any thoughts on this arrangement on my long dining room wall? - Walls are stonington gray, colors are golds and silvers.. Would love feedback. It's a long wall. No electricity on wall. Would have to do sc... Read More
    18 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
What do I do to decorate this long wall in my dining room? - It's Stonington Gray and the wainscoting comes up 39 inches. Other accent colors are golds and silver and the floor is dark stained brown. ... Read More
    11 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
Shelving? - In the corner on the left will eventually be a drum floor lamp but I'm wondering about putting some shelving over the TV area? Any suggestio... Read More
    8 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
What accent colors are best in this room? - I'm definitely having a dilemma… I'm trying to visualize this with blues or yellows and just not sure that it works with the color of my cou... Read More
1 Like    35 Comments
tsale72 started a discussion
Graige dilemma - I decided to go with embossed white panels with dark gray and white moroccan pattern for my window treatments on my sliding door which is al... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
Show More Events...