7 Posts
tseth started a discussion
Brand of faucet? - I am in the design stage for my Main bath. What brand is this faucet/\?
    Comment
tseth started a discussion
Love the vanity! - Where is the vanity from? Custom? We are finding it difficult to find vanities with mostly drawers for the 5! bathrooms we are remodeling.
    Comment
tseth started a discussion
Love the vanity! Where is it from? - Was the vanity a custom piece? We are redoing our bathroom shortly working with a designer and we are using that same basketweave pattern '... Read More
    1 Comment
tseth started a discussion
Where is the vanity and shelf unit from? - Love the simplicity of the vanity. Where was it purchased ? Also the shelf unit?
    Comment
tseth started a discussion
Need advice for stair runner - Before we had dogs, we installed an almost WHITE runner on the stairs, as well as the upstairs hallway and bedrooms. (The main floor is wal... Read More
    1 Comment
tseth started a discussion
What is the faucet brand? - My kitchen looks quite similar but I want to change the faucet. I got a KWC but it splashes too hard and I want a softer flow. Thanks!
1 Like    2 Comments
tseth started a discussion
Need help with adding showers over existing tubs - Need to add showers over existing tubs. Keep tub, sink and toilets which are all new. Lose the present tub fixtures and add rain showers a... Read More
    Comment